Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
09 October, 07:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Oh Doq, daughter just told me last night of her daughter's annual checkup (15 y.o.) with same physicians group since birth. Pressured to be vaccinated with menningitis, gardisil (sp?) (HPV), Covid, et al., or would not be allowed into college. Daughter asked for VAERS reports. Not available.Said would not get shots until info available. Nurse said she would need to sign forms that she was refusing vaxxes. No, not until information provided. Would make followup appt when received. Left with daughter undefiled and tore up forms in parking lot! She IS informed. She is a Patriot! But a Mother first! How many have been intimidated into signing away their children's lives/rights? Unconscionable!!!
Your ts of 4:52 sums it up: Q drop #452 : ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH.
Dear God, SAVE OUR CHILDREN❣️🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
The new thing is to bypass the parents. It is absolutely criminal and I hope that soon they are held accountable.
11:06 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuckyLynn17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lucky Lynn, click on at the bottom under it