Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 January, 07:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
great commentary!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
05 January, 07:56
that was funny!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
05 January, 07:51
The process is so lovely.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 January, 07:47
OOOHHHH.....let me get my coffee to go with it! More recipes, please?

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 January, 07:47
The commentator is hilarious lol

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 October, 11:33
I have lots of great recipes for Anon Island/Mountain. I've become a vegetarian and have found great recipes online. Just put in the ingredients you want to use and recipes pop up. If it sounds good, it probably is. Drinks, lots of recipes for those too. Can't wait to sit back and enjoy a margarita on the beach and a hot drink for the top of the mountain. I'm ready anytime just so you know.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
10 October, 12:33
To live my remaining life out where that was grown...to never need to shovel snow ever again, or scrape a windshield. To not have to heap clothes on and brace yourself to take a dog out to pee in the early dark hours of a February blizzard in Colorado. But best of all...to throw out all my pants and have a dresser filled with shorts only and no more shoes most of the time instead of seasonally! Yeah, I think I could grow to love making all my cocoa coffee like this regularly!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
10 October, 08:53
Funny Dude! But who’s in charge of DARK chicolate? Dark chocolate matters.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 October, 07:06
yummmmm

hope saxton @Scribe11
10 October, 07:06
I love this guy! He's speaking my language lol.

Good morning Vincent. ❤️

Thanks for the video. Now I want chocolate for breakfast lol.

memes matter @NoComment
10 October, 07:00
remember, chocolate has magnesium if made right:) and is essential in our lifes, dont feel bad for loving chocolate its not whats making anyone unhealthy, its [theyre] anything

Iva Dragojević @IvaDragojevic1
10 October, 01:56
I love his energy 😍😁 like a child 😊😁

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
10 October, 12:20
I love ❤️ his narration lol

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
10 October, 12:12
hmmmmmmmmmm
where is the sweet faƘtor?
in that powdered milk?

memes matter @NoComment
10 October, 07:04
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
yes, i didnt see her use anything,agave,sugar,honey,nothin

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 October, 12:11
Loves me some chocolate...to have it fresh?..yes please!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
10 October, 07:03
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
haha

memes matter @NoComment
10 October, 07:07
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I will earn my way on anon island with a chocolate bar as in a shop,but i'll call it the chocolate bar. at night its a choclate sigar bar and at day just a chocolate bar. I will make chocolate everything(++)🤭i love chocolate (++) 🤣☕🍊i love oranges, can we find a place with 100of year old orange trees?🤭can we

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
10 October, 12:10
Hahahaha! He's hilarious.

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
10 October, 12:06
Amazing!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
09 October, 11:57
‘She’s made Milky Bars!’ … lol his commentary is hilarious

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
09 October, 11:55
White Chocolate Supremacist!

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
09 October, 11:43
Only if this guy comes along too. I was crackin at him. Oh bloody hell how did that happen? 😂. I don't think he actually said that but that is what an imagination is for.. I could definitely hear him saying that.

Nada ... @Nada
09 October, 11:38
so many steps for something we take for granted

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
09 October, 11:35
i need some NOW…..
:
:::

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 October, 11:34
Cute commentary.
And cheers for “More recipes for Anon-Island/Mountain”!

TS 10:28

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
10 October, 06:56
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Daniel 5:5

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
09 October, 11:33
HAHA needed that laugh...😁🙏😂

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
10 October, 07:08
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
👀

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
10 October, 07:20
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
This is funny, I was just thinking this to myself, how it feels like something has changed, or shifted, almost like a weight has been lifted off of me

Can You Feel The Shift . ✨
in Simple Gematria equals: 202

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 October, 11:25
Amazing.
I’ve wondered why it was called white chocolate — Now I know. Hope I get to taste the real thing someday. Nougat is just not… chocolate. :)

Caps = 36.
TS = 10:28 > 10:10 (Winning).

Apr 05, 2018 1:10:03 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
5:5
Q+

https://qalerts.app/?n=36

5:5 > 55. (Anons love this part of the movie.)

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

LeLe John @Grace1125
09 October, 11:10
Anon island/mountain
😉

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
09 October, 11:01

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
09 October, 11:54
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
man i would love to know what he was saying to him at this moment in time with the finger point hes got going on

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 October, 10:56
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤩 he's HILARIOUS