JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
The Maestro sends a shout out to one of America's great Patriots and pioneers, Doc Holliday. That reminds me of a fren of ours.

#FamilyIsEverything
09:35 PM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
10 October, 01:46
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Amazing! β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
10 October, 01:41
It's sad knowing some of these people believe in their job so much have no idea that they're actually doing more harm than good.. We just pray they wake up before it's too late.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
09 October, 10:31
Doq is not only a true Patriot but an encouraging fren as well. We are blessed. πŸ€›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 October, 10:15
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£That’s funny, no coincidences! πŸ˜‰

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
09 October, 10:01
I immediately thought of our friend Doq and that reminded me to come here to check on my friend!