Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
09 October, 09:10
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Rush

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DkH O’Dell @DkH
09 October, 09:01
Elvis would be 87. This does not look like an 87 year old man to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 October, 08:55
Crowd shifting...behind Potus now

Darlene Sully @JDSully
09 October, 08:48
Well now I would like to say HELLO Mr Rush Limbaugh😎

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
09 October, 08:45
First glance...thought of Rush Limbaugh

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
09 October, 08:45
Bob Joyce, Elvis candidate? Didn't Dan post Elvis clip today? AU won't let me post the link to @Sercorimo post.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
09 October, 08:49
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
That's what i said to the handaome when I took the picture. Wanted others thoughts to confirm I am not seeing things 🤣🤣

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
09 October, 09:21
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 October, 08:44
Elvis aka Pastor Bob Joyce.😉

TrueView Patriot @TimA
09 October, 08:42
🇺🇸🤔 suspicious

Susan’s _Trump @Nana2021
09 October, 08:42
i think Pastor Bob has better posture an also taller than this guy.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 October, 08:41
His glasses just came off.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
09 October, 08:41
look glasses off now

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 October, 08:39

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
09 October, 08:46
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
09 October, 08:39
Was wondering, too. Then, the woman in the patriotic mask over the eyes.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 October, 08:46
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
She is the bridge lady.

Red Edge @Rededge
09 October, 08:38
jr

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
09 October, 08:37
Looks like Pastor Bob.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 October, 08:37
Glen Campbell?

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
09 October, 08:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Does Look More Like Glen To Me Also!

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts