Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 October, 04:35
Elon Musk: Nuclear war probability is rising rapidly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
It's true. There must be people actually capable of using them and actually thinking about it.

They know they lost and are thinking, they might as well take everyone down with them. So evil.

A groups of very special star beings who I wasn't expecting for a few more years started arriving last night, because of this. They won't let it happen. Atomic explosions rip the space time fabric in a way that is irreparable and causes problems through the multiverse. They otherwise practice non interference with our world. Because atomic weapons affect their worlds, cosmic law allows them this.

If the media reports a nuke went off scare, it will that they used non nuclear bombs when they realize all of their nukes were deactivated. They very well may send out harmful radiation from some 5G towers to make it more convincing. There are protections

VK assures us if they take it to far with those towers, they can use starlink to deactivate them. I want you all to be are of these things.
04:56 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 October, 10:33
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Thao

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
09 October, 10:11
We are in good hands lets end this movie and start OUR new world

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
09 October, 05:00
I agree. The star beings are not going to let it happen.
It would cause a ripple in the Universe.