Martin Geddes @martingeddes
In a way Q is creating a new intellectual "Ivy League" class of people, but with far purer spiritual motivation. In this case the "privilege" is objective and earned, yet unsought, which is what makes it so special and valuable. You were dedicated to truth at any cost, not personal preferment or social cachet.

In the telecoms world I could get away with asking awkward questions because I have a maths & computation degree from Oxford; you are "licensed to think" and it is hard to accuse you of being an idiot, even if you are a fool. People without the credential are implicitly expected to "stay in their lane", but if you have it then it is anticipated that you won't be intimidated.

Once we get past EBS, those who figured Q out and resisted all the propaganda and programming will be in a very different place socially to where they were before. Anon graduates of the University of Free Thought are a genuine elite whose status is earned the hard way — "Oxbridge of discernment."
04:53 AM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
10 October, 12:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Wowwwww! Awesome & Profound! 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
English Viking @Artist_
10 October, 04:58
a round of applause please for the gentleman on the stage, there was no lesson on individualism, I just remember the way the things use to be, & with the help of a father that TOLD us the way it should be, I did my utmost to do the opposite of what he said, being dyslexic also makes your brain work & think differently.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
10 October, 01:49
👍🏻❣️

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
09 October, 11:35
I feel like I was the bridge, bearing the weight of herd after herd.
lol

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
09 October, 11:26
❤️ this, thank you Martin. 😊

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
09 October, 10:37
I was just looking for the rest of the story,
45 yrs later, dang, this shit pile of BS we been fed goes deep. My boots have been replaced with waiters n looking for floats. Hollywood cant do scary like reality.

As always, thanQ Martin
#SaveTheChildren

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 October, 10:05
This is a very beautiful insightful way of putting it. Well said.👍

Cochise USA @Cochiseusa
09 October, 09:02
.🙏

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 October, 06:23
I think this defining essence and quality that you are coalescing to capture comes down to one word- Integrity.

Anons have Integrity

John Carter @Horns11
09 October, 05:32
i pray for discernment amoung believers for Devine Scripural providence. God Almighty reigns. Its about Him not us.

John Carter @Horns11
09 October, 05:34
In response John Carter to his Publication
scriptural

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
09 October, 05:26
i just want the vaxed to leave us all their money. We tried to save them We deserve it. And if we have their pets and children to look after, we'll need it.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
09 October, 04:32
It is set then, we are the Pure Bloods and Pure Brains
while not seeking for this, it is our Failsafe

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
09 October, 04:31
I agree and think many of the Q folks that stayed with it, understanding it have never believed in their lanes. This codified many of the closely held beliefs. Their system has never made sense and I know I've always pushed back.
The ruling class just like their fiat currency, their demands are all a façade and we will not back down from exposing this vile group of puppet masters. We know their minions are not running the show, they were placed there because they are easy to manipulate as all are compromised POS's.
Great post M.G.!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
09 October, 10:11
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
They are not very smart. They have to be lead, told what to do.. In something like this you have to have the ability to think for yourselves. None of them, below the top, seem to have that. They wouldn't last a second in real battle. They don't even use their own words....👍😉

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
09 October, 03:08
And ain't we all just that! Badge of Honor!

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 October, 03:00
Martin👀 you are vibing all out with this one😉👊

Ken Mac @KenMac
09 October, 02:45

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
09 October, 12:10
Sixth Sense VoTech

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 October, 11:17
the need to investigate and analyze is inborn, we developed out of the same frog pond. We found Q and kekked. The rest is history. Nothing new under the sun.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 October, 10:54
G_OD Day

... ... @Luciferlost
09 October, 10:55
The book that started me on my religious, geopolitical & economic journey in 1997. Some serious hours of research subsequently....way longer than a tertiary education of forced thought...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 10:43
It has been pretty much a life long thing.

My siblings have thanked me for years for taking the heat off of them growing up.
Having said that, Nana was also my Dad's favorite child.

There are humans that can not be bought or changed for satan's magick tricks and shiny trinkets!
Seems to Nana that many of them have gravitated here to AU.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
09 October, 10:37
Ivys are mere minion factories. The best the MATRIX has to offer. Right? They do great on STANDARDIZED TESTS and STEAL creativity shamelessly! Why are Hillary and Michelle PATENT LAWYERS?

Night Shift @kekerista
09 October, 09:30
it's so crazy. I'm almost 50 and I remember being in 3rd grade, I was 9 years old...standing for the flag in the morning....pledging my allegiance to my flag and my country all in the name of God....and then being taught in complete conflict with that, first thing in the morning.
I remember feeling lied to that year.
I remember questioning the world around me
I remember the infighting in church that year....and the gossiping between church members
I remember being taught to fear God, the only person who loved me unconditionally
9 years old, 3rd grade, Miss Cox's class...that was the start of my awakening.
Every day since has been a journey to the light, to the truth.
When Q said question everything, that resonated with me
Because quietly, in my private thoughts....as I navigated my life becoming a business owner, a wife, a mother, a member of my community...the knowing prepared me for today, tomorrow with the rest of the beautiful souls that had a similliar path

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
09 October, 03:15
In response Night Shift to her Publication
I'm 67 and have always been the family rebel rouser. As an elementary student in a Catholic school, I spent a great deal of time, during recess, in the Vault off of the office. I became a teacher and always said, "Those Nuns are turning over in their graves". This Great Awakening has taught me patience, when to say something and when to keep it to myself. My family thinks I am half crazy, but in a good way. LOL

Terrifying Truth Teller @Keelyg
09 October, 06:57
In response Night Shift to her Publication
wow….like minds.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 October, 08:30

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 October, 10:41
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 October, 08:25
And yet another excellent and insightful post - thanks Martin!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
09 October, 08:23
Wise words. I was always told to "Stay in my lane". Often I was vindicated, but sometimes it took years. I always felt like I was not smart enough, when in fact it was quite the opposite. After my children were born I went back to university. I graduated summa cum laude. All I did was try. It gave me confidence. I don't care for a different place socially. I just want to have normal conversations without being attacked and called names.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
09 October, 10:38
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
I have been told way too much to dumb it down.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
09 October, 08:22
😃👍

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
09 October, 08:19
Nailed it. I felt this but hadn't put it into words. Thank you.

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
09 October, 08:00
i in no way or manner ever want to be thought of as “elite”. That word and thought conjures up very bad vibes for me. I feel like Im living in another reality from those around me. What we have is a gift to see what others cant, at least not yet! Awakening has been painful, but grateful nonetheless to know the truth

Cam Mac @campmac111
09 October, 05:39
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
I have a hunch that in the new paradigm the word "elite" will have a much more positive connotation. After all, [they] stole it and erroneously applied it to themselves, as per their usual bad behavior.

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
09 October, 07:54
So well said.