Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 October, 10:19
Happy Saturday Patriots. 🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
••• Bender ••• @4dBender
08 October, 06:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Time Tourist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
08 October, 06:36
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Was this ever cleared as 'real' - not photshopper? just thought of that, since when I saw in relation to time travel I didn't question it.
I see there's another "Quantum Jump" tv series out - depicting 'time' in the constant 'flow mode' not linear - like Looking Glass, etc.
I only have 'crumbs' to work w/ regarding this 🤔 open to the Truth of it thou🙂

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
The first image is the Error Level Analysis the original png that was posted here.
Everything looks pretty even.
The second image is my edited photo ELA.
You can see the blur, or something, at the edge of the layers.
This is just one way to look for editing, but raw jpegs can be edited at the image source, and I don't think this works in that case.
https://fotoforensics.com/
06:47 PM - Oct 08, 2022
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 4dBender in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
08 October, 06:54
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Interesting ~ Thanks.
I've seen others similar to this photo, and film of people talking on cell phones (B/W) that seem authentic too. All of these Truth hidden from us by the vile Usurpers (luciferians). Until they're taken down and removed, we'll only get glimpses (some more than others). 🧐 👀 Thx for the reference site👏