Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
09 October, 12:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Happy Saturday Doq! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
08 October, 11:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
08 October, 06:58
vibes 🕶

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
08 October, 06:00
The Time Tourist

Free Bird @DCast
08 October, 06:36
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
Was this ever cleared as 'real' - not photshopper? just thought of that, since when I saw in relation to time travel I didn't question it.
I see there's another "Quantum Jump" tv series out - depicting 'time' in the constant 'flow mode' not linear - like Looking Glass, etc.
I only have 'crumbs' to work w/ regarding this 🤔 open to the Truth of it thou🙂

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
08 October, 05:41
Just had the need for a short but deep nap. i never nap . . . well, at least not during a breathtakingly beautiful Saturday afternoon. Going with the flow.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 October, 04:28
Happy Saturday Doq. :)

Red Edge @Rededge
08 October, 02:32
time travel

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 October, 01:32
Now you brought the subject on the table DoQ , I have to ask this loud : isn´t strange that both Trumps wife and daughters name are the same ? Remember when he said " if she wasn´t her daughter perhaps he will dating her" ?? Why saying that ?? Thoughts ??

Night Shift @kekerista
08 October, 12:54
JOHN TITOR: Time traveler, soldier, savior | Can he save us from destruction? - YouTube

JOHN TITOR: Soldier from the Future | Can this time traveler save us from destruction?This is our future. The United States of America endures a second civil...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 October, 12:51
👍😃

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 October, 12:48

08 October, 01:33
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
Nope , not him. I believe Mads Mikkelsen is corrupt and evil.

08 October, 12:07
No way!!! Seriously DoQ?

Angel Grace @Tianshi
08 October, 11:27

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 October, 12:49
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
Fascinating!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 October, 11:05
G_od Day sir
Whats Going On?

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
08 October, 11:04
https://rumble.com/vfn971-...
Doq, Speaking of time travel. This is an interesting dig on Ivanka TronAnon did a couple years ago.😎

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
08 October, 10:51
TT is fun.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
Time travel is real.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
Good Morning

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 October, 10:50
Happy Saturday. God Bless 🛐

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
08 October, 10:42
Yes, I've seen that picture a time or two..... LFG !!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 10:40
Happy Saturday to you too Doq!
What a time to be alive!!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 10:39

08 October, 10:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
lol, Valiant Thor.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 October, 12:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
👍

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
08 October, 10:39
good morning doq!
is that you? respectfully, 🔥
if i could back in time, i would love to visit the late 40’s - 50’s people had such nice values, were polite, and things just seemed less complicated
have a great weekend!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 October, 10:36
what is in his hand ?

Have an amazing day DOQ !

Val Belaire @ValBelaire
08 October, 10:34
Its photo shopped. No one is looking at him. Timetravellers have to wear appropriate clothing. I believe in time travel though.

trueblue @trueblue
08 October, 10:30
hmm he looks a tad out of place

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 October, 10:29
morning DOQ :) Time Traveling Hipster at it again!

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
08 October, 10:28
This is my jam right now this subject 😁, and I decided last night (finally) to start watching Outlander. I recentlysaid to my niece, I wonder if we will suddenly find ourselves somewhere between Little House on the Prairie and Leave it to Beaver. 😂 I know...vast timeline but I was thinking, prairies or the beginning of suburban living? 😆

08 October, 10:23
So what was it like to be there, Doq? ;)
Good morning.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
08 October, 10:22
Mornin Doq…. 😎 dude in the middle stands out…🧐