Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 October, 10:19
Happy Saturday Patriots. πŸ•Ά

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ @4dBender
08 October, 06:00
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The Time Tourist

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
08 October, 06:36
In response β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ to his Publication
Was this ever cleared as 'real' - not photshopper? just thought of that, since when I saw in relation to time travel I didn't question it.
I see there's another "Quantum Jump" tv series out - depicting 'time' in the constant 'flow mode' not linear - like Looking Glass, etc.
I only have 'crumbs' to work w/ regarding this πŸ€” open to the Truth of it thouπŸ™‚

β€’β€’β€’ Bender β€’β€’β€’ @4dBender
08 October, 06:39
In response Free Bird to her Publication
yeah, the original could be photoshopped for sure. I'll try to do some forensics on it.

Free Bird @DCast
The way they can do 'deep fakes' today it's difficult to know isn't it. Thanks, would Appreciate hearing what you find!πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ€
06:43 PM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Bird, click on at the bottom under it