Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
In case you doubted evil has a name…
it has several actually.
10:52 AM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 October, 12:30
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
and they get through to us one way or other, largely msm - be it the trash shows that are aired, commercials, the consciousness level society is at and generating that vibe. hit me hard this morn, when i pray for myself to put on the whole armor of God, i should be praying for that same armor to surround all white hats, those with boots on the ground, our gov officials that are actually fighting for the people and planet, our animals - pets, farm animals and wild animals, plants and humanity that has been so down trodden by the system it can barely get up. hope more pray for that armor to be so solid, none of the dark wiles make it through

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 October, 12:25
Bishop Gaiters has taught me so much. Everyone should learn from him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
08 October, 12:53
Head is spinning! Bacharach, Mordecai, Schwab, Bauer, Rothschild, et al.

They're all related.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 October, 01:31
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
The very tippy top of the pyramid…those (Italian I think) names are never in the public. The lower top of pyramid ones Schwab, Rothschild, Rockefeller etc…these are the front families.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
08 October, 12:37
oooh....fascinating! Makes perfect sense though....and explains much.