Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 July, 03:18
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What is all of the toilet paper on the ground for at the end?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
09 October, 05:35
Good Morning Brother 👊🏻🌅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
hope saxton @Scribe11
09 October, 12:52
So a short, harrowing ride till we get to the end of the line? Then ... (Da ta da!!) FULL DISCLOSURE?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 October, 12:32
Is our crazy rollercoaster ride coming to an end ? I sure hope so !

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 October, 09:47
my mouth open and all comin’ out was oh sh— oh sh—😁so gonna watch again

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
08 October, 09:35
I put myself there and felt their vibes ... wow, Enjoyed the ride!

Thoughts...
Buckle up.
Here we go.
We are at the PRECIPICE.
Remain CALM.
Patriots are in control.

tiktok video by
attractionspot
gematria
The Perfect Storm | The Beginning Of The End | Trust The Plan Q | A Master Frequency

Critter Bitz @CritterBitz
08 October, 08:17
Nope Nope Nope! huh uh. no way. never.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 October, 05:21
feels more like this lol.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
08 October, 04:57
yes and 👋

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 October, 04:38

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
08 October, 04:32
Check out this Augmented Reality Roller Coaster that you can ride at this link.

The entire animated Roller Coaster and it's collisions are an NFT.

https://builder.decentrala...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 October, 04:26

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
08 October, 04:20
Had to watch it twice, closed my eyes first time 🙃

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
08 October, 04:14
i would install one of these on my vast wilderness property just so i could go check the mail at the front gate.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
08 October, 04:13
Green/Orange 👍🏼✅⚖️

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
08 October, 04:09
I love a great rolller coaster ride! Looks like this one will be interesting! 😉

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 October, 04:05
It has been on a slow climb the past nearly 2 years.
Buckle up! Keep your hands inside the car at all times.

We are about to take off on a wild ride!!
God Speed Everyone!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 October, 03:53
I wanna puke!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
08 October, 03:52
THATS A HARD NO FKING WAY FROM ME VK

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 October, 03:51
Oh my goodness. I can't even watch the video let alone go on a ride like this, lol. Don't we have enough drama :)?

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
08 October, 03:48
all aboard the anon rollercoaster
UP and down we go, together.
where it stops..none of us know lol

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 October, 03:44
Zuper accurate 😂😍 and now for a nice cup of tea lol

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
08 October, 03:41
Hello VK......nope

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
08 October, 03:36
Is it that time already?

evawell @evawell
08 October, 03:38
In response Chesterton Lives to his Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Just open the link---------->>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 October, 03:35
Good afternoon VK. :)

evawell @evawell
08 October, 03:38
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Great article, Mike. I appreciate your work, i’m now creating over $35000 dollars each month simply by doing a simple job online! i do know You currently making a lot of greenbacks online from $28000 dollars, its simple online operating jobs

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 October, 03:35
Good afternoon VK. :)

evawell @evawell
08 October, 03:39
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
08 October, 02:36

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 October, 02:01
"My basement's flooded". 😂😂😂

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
08 October, 04:13
In response The Real Me to her Publication
like, "gotta pay the water bill"
😆