Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I know what people in my former tech circles say about me because I stay silent while remaining on the mailing list. I have no need to defend myself, as the truth will assert itself anyhow. Being right doesn't matter, being righteous does, and I have had to learn the difference the hard and painful way.

The humbling part is that even if I am proven right, I have the exact same personal struggles as I did before, and they are of a righteous nature. I am still no better for being proven right, and in a way it's even more painful to be lauded for it while starkly facing my own demons and fallen ways.

I can say with confidence from personal experience that you really don't know what other people have had to go through, even if you think they do, and they are honest and transparent in public. The inevitable dissonance between the image and the experience is quite painful in way.

It would have been easier as an "anon", just not as effective. Better to be damned for being real.
06:48 AM - Oct 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Ken Mac @KenMac
08 October, 01:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Old πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ tech buddy: So, Martin, what have you been up to lately?

Martin: Oh, not much β€” just trying to save the world and all.

πŸΈβœ…πŸΏπŸ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
08 October, 10:24
β€œBeing right doesn't matter, being righteous does”

πŸ‘πŸ˜€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
08 October, 07:33
I've said it before, coming out under your real name is heroic and I salute you for it... πŸ™ For most being an anon is the better choice, like you said you cannot know what other people have had to go through, we all carry our own cross...

In essence it doesn't matter what others say about you (or about anybody for that matter) what matters is how God sees you...

Pursuing righteousness is what all should do β€” yet many pursue their desires while proclaiming self-righteousness β€” even if we never accomplish it. That is the struggle all go thru in their own way...

The truth is never about being right to the liars, there is just one truth and many are unable to see it, it's about which side they chose, after all it's about Good vs Evil...πŸ™

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
08 October, 06:53
Most righteous indeed, Martin!
Sincerely.