Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
05 February, 11:33
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I heard from a bunch of decoders that the EBS is going to be when the Super Bowl is happening they they are saying it's going to happen when it's half time.....since it's the 55th Super Bowl >5:5, I don't know if this thing here is true or not. and with it being on the 7th >7 is Gods number.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Till @rebelrocker84
I don't think that would happen. There is no "trigger" for it. Can't just do something like that without an event that would cause an EBS to be needed.

Impeachment proceedings might be something to look at. Trump team provides evidence of election fraud and media might suppress the broadcast so the people can't see the truth. That seems like it would be an event that could trigger an EBS.
12:40 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by rebelrocker84 in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
05 February, 04:37
In response Brad Till to his Publication
The tigger is the biggest satanic ritual/human trafficking event in the USA if not the world. i wiuld say world because the Pope attends it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396