Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 October, 10:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Q 149

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Zillman @Carla_Patriot
07 October, 08:38
Hi Doq. New account but have followed you and many others for years. Need to ask a question about crypt accts. Is one better then the other to have: A Ledger Nano S to transfer my Coinbase XRP to or a Lobstr Online encrypted ledger? So confused. I don't want to lose it. I was told tgat when all goes down the other accounts/wallets will crash. True or not? Please give your best suggestion. Thanks on advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
07 October, 05:30
Doq....Give us some sort of clue please...

Cheers dude x

P.S....Trump still got the time machine?....🤔🤔🧐🧐

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
07 October, 05:20
It can be weakened? Or climbed King Kong style?

Mrs. America @madly_offkilter
07 October, 05:21
In response Mrs. America to her Publication
Scal*able 330 55
55 + E

Lysanne anon @lysanne
07 October, 04:59
who scaled what and when?

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
07 October, 04:38
I don't get this one....