Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 October, 09:36
Nope matter what you think of him...Elon is hilarious and lit sometimes

https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 October, 09:39
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I remember when Kobayashi gave us that feature on WeGo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 October, 09:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Can we please get an edit button on AU?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 October, 12:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
For misspellings on here, we all about loce on AU. On twat sometimes you read back your tweet after posting and realize you need to calm down...other times it's BRING IT ON MF!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 October, 07:18
I really need an edit button for that very reason! LOL

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 October, 01:43

Royal Raven @Royalraven
BEFORE we passionately hit the publish button????
03:43 PM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Evadavid265 @Evadavid265
07 October, 03:50
I get paid more than £145 to £395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily £23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site.
Here’s what I do————————————>>> http://Www.BuzzJoin.Com