Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Nope matter what you think of him...Elon is hilarious and lit sometimes

https://twitter.com/elonmu...
09:36 PM - Oct 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 October, 02:23
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
It's way passed time for the latter... LET'S FOOKIN GO!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
07 October, 02:04
😂 love it! yes he is.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
07 October, 09:46
🤣 I'm surprised Al Gore hasn't been suicided yet.🤣

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 09:43
In days of old, this would be the time to say,
"I smell Blood"

Sorry had a little flash back!

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
07 October, 10:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You're not the only one Nana !

arba happihr @arba
07 October, 09:40
I'm not a judge, I wish Elon the best with his maker!

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 October, 09:44
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I think we're seeing Elon 2.0. His appearance has drastically changed.

Ange Love @LoveM
07 October, 08:20
Lol😭😭😭❤️

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 October, 12:35
Anons right now

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 October, 12:27
The creation of the internet and ‘connecting’ platforms is bringing about their downfall.
Failure to control.
MSM is dead.
#internetbillofrights
Q

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
07 October, 01:04
In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 October, 09:47
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Centralization is a weakness... take over the hub - you control everything connected to it.

Using their weapon against them.

'cheap' and 'convenient' must bo longer be the sole drivers - otherwise we will continuously put ourselves back into this vulnerable situation.

ℕada sees thru the matrix @Nada
06 October, 10:05
Elon gives me VK vibes

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 October, 11:38
In response ℕada sees thru the matrix to his Publication
Me too...had an experience with my last twat account. Vk was on it at the time...few months ago...remember @kimrunner ?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 October, 09:50
hey - was just looking for your me again acct on twit but it's gone.
what's your new one? or are you just read only?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 October, 11:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just stayed logged into last one I had...keep checking to see if those aholes release me 🤣🤣🤣 Haven't tried in a while..kept getting suspended before I could even make a profile lol

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
06 October, 09:47
I agree!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 October, 09:39
I remember when Kobayashi gave us that feature on WeGo.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
07 October, 03:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
07 October, 03:41
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Are you still active on WEGO vicentkennedy ?