⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
Kari Lake with the most elegant and polite FUCK YOU of all time towards a CNN reporter! This was glorious!!!
11:16 AM - Oct 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by TheQuietStorm17 in this post can reply
Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
07 October, 12:03
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
07 October, 11:46
wow
the temp dropped 20 degrees there...
😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ben Carson @drBenCarson1
07 October, 11:44
TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
07 October, 11:33
Who could listen to this all day? 🙏💕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 October, 11:31

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
07 October, 11:28
KL never let go of her hand until she was done.

Delicioso!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 October, 11:26
Smoke um If U Got Um! HOT!
🔥