10ă c̄❓ @10ac
Flynn says no IA and that US is not under Military control.

https://youtu.be/Gvd96tP4F...
General Michael Flynn Interview - YouTube

The first in what will be a monthly discussion with General Michael FlynnHe offers hope, ways forward and comments on the latest news of the day.Keep the fai...

12:25 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
05 February, 12:30
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Would he say yes to either in a radio interview and compromise operational security??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
05 February, 01:20
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
mis-inforamtion is necessary...
The less I know of the plan the more I bleieve there is a plan; would not be much of a plan if we knew it; if we know it that would mean they know it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sabrina Lara @SabrinaLB23
05 February, 12:27
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
this worries me

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
08 February, 09:03
In response Sabrina Lara to her Publication
Listen to the very end regarding the bottle of wine so you have the full context.
If anything it only confirmed to me that there is a plan and it is moving forward regardless if we see it or not.