Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 October, 09:11
Powerful Stuff
#Kanye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 October, 10:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I suppose it is interesting that you posted this at 9:11.

All I felt for Kanye while watching the interview, was LOVE! He has more than a bit part in this movie. I can't wait to see more. Talk about overcoming and being willing to let God use you. Was pretty darn fantastic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 October, 11:47
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I keep getting 9:11's for the past few days! ;-)

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 October, 11:50
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
I love it! We are breaking the spells, the curses, the evil intent behind some numbers.

Kris, I want you to know how much I love your posts. I've prob. told you that before, but seriously, you have the best, most uplifting memes and pictures. Thank you!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
😇Awww thanks!!! I appreciate that! I just try to put out what I like learning and reading! It feels great to share! I am glad you enjoy them, I might do some tonight!
11:52 PM - Oct 06, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it