Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
09 October, 01:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Ye’s more powerful than vivran with a double espresso chaser☕️….wakey wakey

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
07 October, 10:35
Poor Kanye... There is something about those Kardashian women that literally destroys men. Thankful he found God. I wish he could get his kids. We all know why too. Im not even going to go there but I just couldn't dealing with that

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 October, 10:26
powerful numbers 9:11

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 October, 04:37
more crumbs...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
07 October, 04:36
watch everything with discerning eyes, imho....'something' doesn't add up for me, and we live in an age filled with deception and lies.

Just going to keep watching and am recognizing we are VERY close to the end of this movie!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 October, 01:58
very powerful with dot connectivity as icing

#Kanye

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 October, 01:21

Storm Rider @StormRider
07 October, 01:54
In response Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z to his Publication
I'm confused on this one.....

Storm Rider @StormRider
07 October, 12:18
Truth that needs to be heard!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
07 October, 08:50
What is coming?
These people are SICK!
Crimes against CHILDREN UNITE all humanity.
#TheGreatAwakening

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
07 October, 12:45
It’s the plan of God, not man, that counts. But, when you’re called, prepare to be attacked relentlessly.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
07 October, 12:44
I pray people will understand Forgiveness. Very powerful to do it. God Bless

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
07 October, 12:41
TS 9:11 > 21:11 > 311

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 October, 12:21
good vibes bout kanye, his sunday services, i remember several years ago, his speaking out for DJT, his teddy bear hug♥️kanye caught hell for that. just my gut, soft spot for his heart

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
07 October, 12:20
He said a mouthful. things gettin interistin

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 October, 12:20
Team Kanye👍

Karen Lafferty @klaff1717
07 October, 12:02

(and the 2023 hat)

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
06 October, 11:46

JAK DORCEE @BrettsBreed
07 October, 12:40
In response HollySeeks TheTruth to her Publication
🎯

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
06 October, 10:38
It was awesome! 😎👏🏻👏🏻

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
06 October, 10:30
Kanye West - Jesus Walks (Version 2) - YouTube

Best of Kanye West: https://goo.gl/2FXUVWSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/AgJE59Music video by Kanye West performing Jesus Walks. (C) 2004 Roc-A-Fella Records,...

Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 October, 10:25
Things changed for Kanye after his hurricane Katrina speech

We already realize a lot of people that could help are at war right now, fighting another way — and they've given them permission to go down and shoot us!
"George Bush doesn't care about black people,

Establishment went into meltdown..

Storm Rider @StormRider
07 October, 12:22
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
I went through Katrina. Many of us felt the hurricane was a controlled storm. The storm made a u-turn and picked up speed begore making land fall. All the Bush-Billion thrown out was to bankrupt America!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 October, 10:21
I suppose it is interesting that you posted this at 9:11.

All I felt for Kanye while watching the interview, was LOVE! He has more than a bit part in this movie. I can't wait to see more. Talk about overcoming and being willing to let God use you. Was pretty darn fantastic.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
06 October, 11:47
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
I keep getting 9:11's for the past few days! ;-)

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 October, 10:14
TS = 9:11. 👊

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 6, 2022 at 8:55 PM]
GREAT INTERVIEW!!!
https://rumble.com/v1mwz0e...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 6, 2022 at 8:57 PM]
LOVING THIS INTERVIEW!!!😂😂😂
https://rumble.com/v1mx13y...

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 6, 2022 at 8:59 PM]
BOOOOOOOM!!!
https://rumble.com/v1mx2ii...

#Kanye

Rose Parke @rose4546
06 October, 09:54
i watched part of the interview. he is genuine. he loves his children. he loves God.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
06 October, 09:43
The Kushner thing was a surprise for me. I've never felt good vibes from them.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 October, 09:46
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Final Seal Thank Heaven - 188
President Kennedy - 188
Judgement Is Coming - 188

Rage Against The Machine - 188
The Future Is Here - 188
Image Of God In The Flesh
Graphene Oxide Vaccine 666 - 188
Rapture Is Coming - 188
Imagine Eternal Heaven - 188
Trump Towers - 188

Q !ITPb.qbhqo 11/21/2017 22:50:09
>>150415097 (Sum = Q Post 32 "Maybe one day but it cannot go slow."

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 October, 11:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I had a message exchange on Twitter with John F Kennedy Jr about this post!

Little Mac @LittleMac
06 October, 09:38
YE! for sure powerful stuff.
Trashed Jared Kushner! I thought that was BIG
But more importantly the 2023 hat definetley confirmed a "BIG" Q drop. Maybe it was Tuckers Bobulinski interview. That was also "BIG" for sure. Def an interview worth rewatching.
WWG1WGA!!

Little Mac @LittleMac
But more importantly the 2023 hat definetley confirmed a "BIG" Q drop. Maybe it was Tuckers Bobulinski interview. That was also "BIG" for sure. Def an interview worth rewatching.
WWG1WGA!!

Little Mac @LittleMac
WWG1WGA!!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 October, 09:37
Very deep, Yea for Ye‼️‼️‼️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 October, 09:31
😃