Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Ken King @KenKing
07 October, 10:54
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken King @KenKing
07 October, 10:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
07 October, 10:44
it is time to start shooting them out of the air.

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
07 October, 03:22
Real heroes exist 🇺🇸

Pink Totter @Totter
07 October, 02:20
It's seldom to have a clear blue sky, when we do later in the day it's covered with lines going every which way. Anyone else notice the rain no longer cleans up the dust but leaves a dusty residue on everything?

Sue Briggs @SueB369
06 October, 09:25
Holy cow! I just posted 2 photos of our skies earlier today. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone. Now I'm reading your thread realizing that we are not the only ones dealing with this. God help us.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
06 October, 07:21
Still doing it every single day over the Tampa Bay area. I don't get it. Don't the pilots breathe the same air and eat food grown on Earth? 😈

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
06 October, 07:20
YUP, EVERY DANG DAY over Vancouver, WA. CIA flys out of Evergreen Airport in McMinnville, OR. I ALWAYS wonder " since SpaceForce" is "supposedly on our side"...why is this still allowed?

Sue Briggs @SueB369
06 October, 09:27
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I'm north of you in Pierce County. Just posted photos I took earlier. I'm wondering the same thing. Why the Hell is this still happening if the Whitehats are in control.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
06 October, 06:52