Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 October, 11:52
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
07 October, 10:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
veni vidi11 @venividi11
06 October, 10:55
Isolated vs networked, chaos vs health, this is a fascinating clip, and its principle applies everywhere in our lives! We are rejoining into a healthy organism on all levels!!!!
https://t.me/davidebergese...

Elve Twelve @ElveTwelve
06 October, 07:15
And THE Biggest Good Ass of the Universe
and all His heavenly Armies are on OUR side

* dances for joy*

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 October, 06:41

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
06 October, 06:19
I da boogy man

J.J. Jameson @jjj
06 October, 05:39
I have seen neither analysts nor professional expertise in these circles, I'm afraid.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 October, 05:00
TRUTH BOMB BY OUR MARTIN GEDDES

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 October, 04:59
Damn straight we are

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
06 October, 04:39
Pain ...

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
06 October, 04:41
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
TS 13:39 > 412 > 7

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
06 October, 04:02
"aint" it great!??

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
06 October, 03:37
I said at the beginning of the fake pandemic...... the worst mistake they could have made is lock conspiracy theorists in their house and give them nothing better to do but hunt and share the truth.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 October, 11:51
In response FightingIrishman to his Publication
Isn't that the truth!!! 🐸🐸

Ben Carson @realBenCarson
06 October, 03:33
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

πŸ’₯Get at least 20 Trump Smart CardsπŸ’₯

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

πŸ›’ https://rb.gy/9en91r

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 October, 03:18
Even worse for [them]
They inspired us to be 'FAMILY'

Ken Mac @KenMac
06 October, 07:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This.πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸΏπŸΈ

Meanwhile, the *experts* are checking GOOG.

Paul Bruton @DrB
06 October, 11:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
so thankful you moved here after the Twitter purge. When you left Twitter I thought you might disappear for goodπŸ’•πŸ™

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
06 October, 03:16
Good! And that only seems to have made us stronger. If you’ve gotta be somebodies nightmare, the #DeepState is the 🎯 😎

Royal Raven @Royalraven
06 October, 02:59

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
06 October, 02:56
loooove me sum Martin Geddes! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

memes matter @NoComment
06 October, 02:54
last scentence✨