Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Raise your hand if you have difficulty focusing, headache, sinus inflammation, feeling of weakness or tiredness, flu symptoms that is actually not the flu ( runny nose, itchy eyes, sore throat, blocked ears), restlessness and pressure in the head (mainly Crown Chakra, but there are those who feel it from the right side above the ear). In addition to that we already have several Flames Class C of the region 3112 (which will soon be in front of us), we are also waiting for the geomagnetic storm caused by the Flame Class X a few days ago, although it does not represent a great impact because it wasn't directed towards earth✨

In addition, lucid and/or vivid dreams, upper-body tension, & increased sweating in hands & feet may also continue. It is normal to feel an increased need to isolate, a lot of noise sensitivity & in some cases intolerance to light because our senses are sharpened. Take it easy, move your body & don't despair. This too shall pass☀️🔥

~Alicia~☀️💖
05:49 AM - Oct 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
06 October, 07:58
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
a good place to keep track of space weather. Ben’s disaster playlist is also spot on. i listen to his morning reports.
https://youtu.be/hTV3bwLNa...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
06 October, 07:33
When asleep at night, I go from extremely hot to extremely cold. Both keep me awake.
Last night, I just read annonup all night. From 1am on.
This site was banging……
Appreciate ALL of you.🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
06 October, 07:23
Thank you Dale 🙏
I'd experienced most of that ages ago, especially flu type symptoms, ie joint aches etc, several years ago. However I'm still very much with the need to isolate, and Very Sensitivity to noise😖, but I've no intolerance to light at all☺️, and I've most certainly noticed an increase in my sense of smell.!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
06 October, 06:58
Wow....I had all of the congestion a couple of weeks ago and that lasted for a couple of weeks. My daughter has it now. She goes to a private school and about 50% of the kids have it). Since last night I have this tension in the middle of my shoulder blades like someone has punched me in the back and tendonitis symptoms in my right elbow. What in the world is going on?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 October, 06:55
#Ping
been taking ivermection 2wks know helps/And its a Miracle and I am feeling So SO much better today🙏Thank GOD!
and yes had all those symptom's
NOT! Anymore.✌️🙏

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
06 October, 05:53
HOLY COW!! YOU ARE GOOD!!!