Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
05 October, 11:39
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i dont think it will ever be over

i think this is my calling and i am ready

u need to fight for freedom every single day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
05 October, 11:39
Pretty sure we all feel the same way. I know I'm tired.
I was just telling my son today how many years we've all been waiting on the plan, and have everything exposed to the sleeping populations.
((sigh))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Morgan @KristinMorgan
05 October, 10:51
I feel this ❤️

Stop Complaining @TinaR
05 October, 10:36
Informational warfare..... the story of my life (and of everyone I know) When it ends, it will be a strange and beautiful world. (cue the symphony music)

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 October, 10:23
Kim thanks for sharing that, I think Clandestine put it perfectly into words❣️

Cortney Mac @CortneyMac4
05 October, 10:23
I really feel this

Nada ... @Nada
05 October, 10:21
yes, this has sucked. but our forced wait has built deep reserves of mental strength in each one of us. most people can’t tolerate a 30 second disruption in wifi. we brush off weeks, months and even years now like our bitch.

we were chosen for a reason…it had to be this way

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
05 October, 10:15
1,000%!!!! This is seriously exhausting, but we will continue to hold the line!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 October, 10:06
We knew this was coming. We were warned. Now we ride out the storm with calm and complete faith in the plan and in God.
🙏❤️🙏

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
05 October, 10:05
Summed up how I'm feeling. perfectly. Absolutely exhausted. Trying not to break down but feeling it through my entire being

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 October, 10:05
Here, Here... I would rather fight and die for something than continue to go through this fake Matrix Mind F*ck.

Carey Lou @Careylou
05 October, 10:01
This is a spiritual war but God is in full control - He is Sovereign and His Will shall be done - all evil will be exposed and His Justice and Truth will prevail. Trust and Obey Jesus!

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
05 October, 10:01
cant put it any better

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
05 October, 10:00
exactly! i kno everything will be ok, but it is so taxing right now, cummulat effect 😥☺️🙏💯❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 October, 09:55
😃👍

Pamela Pruitt @NowthePAINPam
05 October, 09:50
Step away from all media. Pray and relax