Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Please pray with us tonight & then help manifest a wonderful future for our children free from satan's hell matrix and his debt slavery system.

It is so important that we pray, pray every day, pray for each other, pray for God to help us all, not just me and my family and frens but all the souls that can be saved in God's grace.

The ONLY way we evolve and reclaim our birth rights as Adams seed is to do it TOGETHER!

God gave this planet and all that is in it to Adam and his seed. We are here to take care of the planet God gave us and each other in service to God and his will.
This is after-all God's creation just as we are, Earth suit & soul inside it.

Nana thanks my frens John John wainthepain01 &dennis1776 for the amazing art.

Manifest:
https://www.canva.com/desi...
Prayer:
09:09 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ange Love @LoveM
06 October, 08:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»In Jesus Name AmenβœοΈπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
06 October, 08:48
πŸ˜‚πŸ™βœοΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
05 October, 09:17
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 October, 09:13
πŸ™