Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 October, 01:02
Navy decode

=

Despite The Constant Negative Press Covfefe ๐Ÿ†/ Thank You For Spending So Much Time With Me ๐Ÿ’ž/ We Will Overcome / They Chose To Get Even More Wicked / Dragon You Father Is Your Greatest Protector โœ๏ธ/ You Will Never See It Coming / Advanced Extremely High Frequency Gematria / Q Anon Make America Great Messenger ๐Ÿฒ/ The Train Has Left The Station / The Secret Is Seeking The Seeker / Father Will You Send Me A Miracle ๐Ÿ™/ Cannabis Sativa Is The Tree Of Life / Everyone Underestimated Him ๐ŸฆŒ/ I Will Rise When He Calls My Name / This Is Getting Ridiculous / Celebration Of Self Realization / Hear The Spiritual Order Of God ๐ŸฆŒ/ People Now The Time Is Right For All Of Us To Unite โ˜ฎ๏ธ/ Jesus Christ Always Wins / Everywhere I Look I See Eleven 1๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ/ Will Receive A New Glorified Body
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
297-792
1782-2871
TS 10:00

RECEIVED.
CONFIRMED.
GOOD.
Q

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Pasquale @Pasquale
04 October, 01:34
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strong's Concordance

Hebrew -"brother of (the) lofty", a son of Benjamin
Greek -both

Hebrew -"man of Baal", a son of Saul
Greek -a star

Hebrew -a judge
Greek -from here, on each side, thereupon

Hebrew - a turban
Greek - a cutting in pieces, slaughter

Hebrew -potsherd
Greek -a little head, a roll

Hebrew -perhaps a place in Palestine
Greek - to cross over

Hebrew -a brook where Elijah was hidden
Greek-a bone

Hebrew -a wheel
Greek -boastfulness

Hebrew -an egg
Greek -a throw

#BlueGreenTeam๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
04 October, 01:37
In response Christine Pasquale to her Publication
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
04 October, 01:42
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
https://www.congress.gov/b...
Hail to the covfefe chief

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
04 October, 01:46
In response Frank GQ17 to his Publication
Good afternoon, Fren!!

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
05 October, 04:43
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Good mornin my Fren๐Ÿธ i was in n out briefly yesterday the rain was wearing me out , i crashed early , hope all is well
and today Wednesday is a clearer day and a good one for you n me n everyone
thurs n fri look great -

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 October, 07:42
Please...no more rain!! I have been crasging early too.
I pray it stops soon.
Hope you feel better today. ๐Ÿ’™

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
05 October, 01:18
I dont really care much for Newsmax
but this is interesting ...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 October, 01:21
oh well hey... guess I better start running

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
05 October, 04:04
possible scare event in store ?
letโ€™s upset the apple cart then , shake the normies out of their trees , folks like us have been waiting for this like a kid waits for Christmas

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 October, 04:13
Bring it!!
Your TS is starting it!! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Let's manifest the tweet!

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
To boldly go where no one has gone before ....something like that LFG !
๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
07:54 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by FrankieGQ17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frank GQ17, click on at the bottom under it