Doq Holliday @doqholliday
God has created the perfect storm................. for [them].

]WE[ are the STORM!

It’s always been up to US to create the world we want to live in. It’s impossible to create that world without a storm.
03:51 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
06 October, 05:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
06 October, 04:15

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
06 October, 04:05

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
06 October, 08:45

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 October, 08:35
God has us Doq.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 October, 12:56

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
06 October, 12:51
The old has to be torn down to make way for the new!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 11:43

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 October, 04:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
do u no where that pic came from!, i screen shot it in 2017 off my tv onto my i pad
Screen SHot From youtube channel Mrmbbb333
js

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
06 October, 04:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
shoot it the worng screen shot sorry

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
05 October, 11:41

CharRose @CharRose
05 October, 05:25
Last week I told one of my friends that I had come to the realization that **WE** ARE THE STORM! Thank you for the confirmation!

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 05:23

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 October, 08:38
In response memes matter to her Publication
👋👍🙌👐🤩🧡⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
05 October, 05:16

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 October, 04:34

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
05 October, 04:07

Red Edge @Rededge
05 October, 04:05

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
05 October, 03:58
white squall

Ben Carson @drBenCarson
05 October, 03:57
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
🛒https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

NEO ONE @Neo
05 October, 03:52
You'll find out.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
06 October, 08:40
In response NEO ONE to his Publication