Doq Holliday @doqholliday
05 October, 02:58
DO NOT FEAR!

NCSWIC!

WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
Thank you for posting this! The enemy had me in fear today. House Payments, Bills, food, gas, etc.... had me stressing today. i had to just stop and pray. I asked him to help me. I thanked him and proclaimed His goodenss because He has never failed me yet. Thank you Jesus because i know he always provides ❤️🙏🏼

TBIYTC!!
03:22 PM - Oct 05, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Crystalvela in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
05 October, 07:38
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
OMG same with me so many bills hit me today and real estate is at a stand still herein Northern VA,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 October, 08:18
In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication
Prayers for you ❤️🙏🏼

Ange Love @LoveM
05 October, 03:24
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Jesus keeps His promises🙏🏻✝️🕊❤️

05 October, 03:25
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Amen! Yes He does! He never fails ❤️