Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
06 October, 11:07
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen!
Fear Not.
2 Timothy 1:7
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 October, 09:42
Fear not for IAM with you. Do not be dismayed for IAM your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious rught hand.
Isaiah 41:10
πŸ˜‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
05 October, 11:55
List Of 365 Fear Not Bible Verses
https://believersportal.co...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 October, 09:29
"nothing can stop what is coming"
1st of 16

"ncswic"
3 of 3
#4951 &4 #950

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
05 October, 08:14

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 October, 07:47
πŸ˜ƒ

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 October, 07:47
No Fear, Only Faith and Fierce Resolve.

WWG1WGA

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 October, 07:33
No Fear sir!
Prepped as Best as Possible.
We have to get it done before Hard winter? imho sir.πŸ™
WWG1WGA!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 October, 07:30
. WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
05 October, 06:04
WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Maria. Liv. @maria07
05 October, 05:18
πŸ‘€Never.. Because if something wildly decisive doesn't happen that can speed up the field and stop this madness soon,, Well, the party will soon end for humanity anyway. But go and fear life no, also refuse to fear my kidney cancer surgery next week. Leave it all to the higher powers, can't do anything else.πŸ™πŸ’β˜€οΈπŸ˜‰πŸ™‚

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 October, 07:34
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
πŸ’ͺπŸ™

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
05 October, 08:04
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 05:18
If fear comes use it as fuel

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
05 October, 06:20
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yes, physiologically, fear is identical to excitement.

Fear is not actually fear it is just energy that we can choose to use by reframing the story

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
05 October, 04:34
i cant understand why everyone keeps insisting do not fear. they are assuming people are afraid. no one i know is afraid, theres nothing to be afraid of because nothing has happened, nothing is happening and nothing is going to happen. not a single thing predicted on truther sites has happened. not a single thing.

September 24, 2022 nothing happened
September 30, 2022 - October 5, 2022 nothing happened
Hillary is not in jail
President Trump is not in the white house
No one has been arrested

The new date of alarm is October 29, 2022
nothing will happen.
The elections will take place and efforts will be made to steal them.

People here can get as mad as they want...
NOTHING IS HAPPENING.

These alarmists are saying these things to keep you quiet and in false hope. When the obvious is pointed out they get angry or insist its happening behind the scenes.

Proof please.
In the words of John Adams "facts are stubborn things".
There is no proof that anything is ha

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
05 October, 04:21

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
05 October, 03:59

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
05 October, 03:39
"WWG1WGA"
1st & 2nd of 206
+Map

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
05 October, 03:25
πŸ™ God is in control. Thank you Doq for leading us through the storm together. πŸ™

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
05 October, 03:22
Thank you for posting this! The enemy had me in fear today. House Payments, Bills, food, gas, etc.... had me stressing today. i had to just stop and pray. I asked him to help me. I thanked him and proclaimed His goodenss because He has never failed me yet. Thank you Jesus because i know he always provides β€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

TBIYTC!!

Ange Love @LoveM
05 October, 03:24
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
Jesus keeps His promisesπŸ™πŸ»βœοΈπŸ•Šβ€οΈ

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
05 October, 07:38
In response Crystal Vela to her Publication
OMG same with me so many bills hit me today and real estate is at a stand still herein Northern VA,

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
05 October, 03:19
I donΒ΄t : God is with me / us all the time.

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
05 October, 03:16
πŸ™πŸ»Thank you Doq❀️challenges with shenanigans at times...we got this togetherβœ¨πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

#wwg1wga
#FamilyIsEverything

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 October, 03:16
Gen Flynn

Kerstin Baumgart - 1776 @Nevergiveup
05 October, 03:15

Red Edge @Rededge
05 October, 03:10

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 October, 03:06
DO NOT FEAR! NCSWIC! WWG1WGA!=253

3 Pics

Ange Love @LoveM
05 October, 03:10
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»Thank you so much❀️a beautiful gift of your time with thisπŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
05 October, 03:03

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 October, 03:00
Like the banner!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 October, 02:59
Absolutely NOTHING!