JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 09:55
Do You Miss Me Yet?

#KennedySonDay

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry

Circle back was bad enough but we sure do, the lady there now is more like a cartoon character really!

It will be nice to get back to having am intelligent communications officer again.
We love her!
Hope she will continue to serve.
01:58 PM - Oct 05, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 06:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
She's insufferable and perfectly cast. I hope Kayleigh takes an early retirement with the hubby and Baby Blake and leaves this clown show behind her for good. A guy can dream.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 10:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
😘It would most certainly be better for her!

It was a relief for me to leave local govt I cant imagine her job.
My Mom & Dad was in local politics for about 30yrs. I ran the Treasury for her for 24 yrs. in our mid sized town mostly because she had to have someone she could trust with the money.

I had to give locally televised reports to the county commissioners monthly reporting financials to 19 men & women that but for about 3 of which, including the county attorney, could not read a balance sheet or even had a clue how the actual budget & cash flow worked.

I knew we were fookd when I first started the county mayor's office staff ask me to help with their 941's because the state was threatening liens. Well turns out they had worked there for 16yrs & did not know how to fill one out.

It was a stressful job with someone watching every move & all the time trying to trip you up when they themselves didn't know how to read financial reports..
Nana wouldn't wish it on anyone!