Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 October, 12:50
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Absolutely

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 October, 11:34
yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
07 October, 12:41
(Kennedy) :)

Aae Kae @nyc_anon
06 October, 10:45

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 October, 08:54
In response Aae Kae to his Publication
9:45
Most High DJT

Good morning fan!
Take no prisoners!

This woman and Sarah Huckabee Sanders set a new standard for this job at the podium!

Nana doesn't remember anyone ever getting the best of either of them.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 October, 10:02
Jesse Watters and Kayleigh were side by side on Fox...boy they gave me the chills. It felt so familiar.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
06 October, 05:13

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 October, 04:44
Yes i do - she was the best press secretary ever!

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 October, 02:21
I read though this post and was overwhelmed with tears of Joy knowing one all the truth will come out and we will have so much more of and understand of this great movement this family and Trumps all of the connection are all brought through by the grace of God!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 October, 01:56
everytime I see that beautiful smile I think damn she was the best Press secretary that ever graced the white house bar none and looks like her grandma too.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
06 October, 01:38

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
06 October, 01:09
miss her. i know she is a kennedy. how is she related?

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 October, 01:11
#FamilyIsEverything

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

King Of The Universe 208

MamaCueCue Sep 7 [year unknown]
“He IS King David! Here is a prophecy by Kim Clement from years ago!
God is delivering us from evil!!!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Red Edge @Rededge
07 October, 12:43
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
What if....
Kim Clement is jr

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
06 October, 12:57
Well, it probably doesn't count, because I'm not American, but yes!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 October, 01:17
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
We All Count.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
06 October, 12:36
Yes I do! 😊

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
06 October, 12:30
Brian Boru, High King of Ireland, killed
[Brian Boru was our uncle]

https://www.historytoday.c...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 October, 12:50
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
By "our" do you mean that you are blood relation to Kayleigh?

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 October, 12:29
Most definitely yes!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
06 October, 12:08
la prima

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 12:45
In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication
The Jewish gematria too. I have a lot of learning to do.

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
06 October, 12:03
omg yes

Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @qanon76er_wwg1wga_
05 October, 11:49

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
07 October, 12:47
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Total Gangsta. 🇺🇸

07 October, 08:51
In response Qanon76er WWG1WGA ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
Like a little Gen. Patton at the podium!

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 October, 11:24
yes we do♥️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
05 October, 02:21

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
05 October, 02:01
Is this who you really are JFK Jr Fan? 🥰

05 October, 01:58

Circle back was bad enough but we sure do, the lady there now is more like a cartoon character really!

It will be nice to get back to having am intelligent communications officer again.
We love her!
Hope she will continue to serve.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 06:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
She's insufferable and perfectly cast. I hope Kayleigh takes an early retirement with the hubby and Baby Blake and leaves this clown show behind her for good. A guy can dream.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
05 October, 01:55
💕 her!! She was the best!!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 October, 01:53
Back when she was press secretary my husband and I would watch her all the time. One day my husband said wow, if anyone could beat Trump it would be her! I could see what he meant as she is brilliant and handles herself with grace and beauty.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 06:43
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
She sure does. Just like a Kennedy.

Ange Love @LoveM
05 October, 01:49
Biggly! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸😇

Kevin Askew @KevPatriot
05 October, 10:27
Yes I do 💔

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
05 October, 10:14
HUGE !!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
05 October, 10:09
So very much!!! 💙💛