Will be stolen

Will go perfectly

12:50 PM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by TWINTT in this post can reply
TruthIs MyPath donated @TruthIsMyPath
05 October, 05:49
In response TWINTT ... to his Publication
i don't know anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
05 October, 03:32
Will be stolen. Potus45 and WH Mil Soc, already know it will be stolen, because 2Q2Q, has yet to be fixed. Cannot go forward. Need to cleanout GOP firstly, of bad actor(s), on both sides (D’s & R’s) and this includes three letter agencies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
05 October, 01:56
I went with go perfectly because I believe there is a plan in place.

arba happihr @arba
05 October, 01:35
This November election ordeal is LUDICROUS!!!
Insulting our intelligence! How dare they!
How can we possibly move on to another election when we haven't finalized the last one.
It's a global malfunctioning Government system.
The only way to save this country is to
Unplug all MSM, cage the back stabbers
THEN
Bring back our true leader, commander in chief!
President Trump!!!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 October, 03:25
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Nailed it!

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
05 October, 01:33
Depends on the new financial system. That must be implemented. We are extremely close to a global liquidity crisis. The last piece of the puzzle. i am praying it’s before midterms but if not they will cheat to hold the house. All plans have to play out in order to catch them all.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
05 October, 01:08
Military is the only way.
I see it being postponed or taken over by the Military for paper ballots only. And the paper ballots will need to be examined for counterfeits

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 October, 01:02
It will be stolen if they don't postpone it. They already cheated in the primaries here in Kansas. They weren't held accountable for cheating in 2020. Why wouldn't they keep cheating?

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
05 October, 12:59
I think if it does happen... it is because they could not get things in place (wars, plagues, etc) in time... I think if it happens like it should Rep takeover, they will do anything to prevent the change of power in January.

Lisa Newnham @ShinySHINY
05 October, 12:52
😄That’s a tough one give us a clue.

NEYƎͶ Lives @NEYEN
05 October, 01:00
In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication
It'll be perfectly stolen when they postpone it...