Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
I have some concerns family. Martin opened the door the other day with the mention of the ads on truth social. So I would like to mention something more concerning and thats the banning of a particular group of anons fighting for their narrative, i was honestly unaware of them until i came to TS. Here is my problem its censorship. they are fighting a part of the narrative some of us clearly follow. so what, something doesnt feel right. VK posted the other days about the quite frens, that do not post, I am quite on all other platforms but AU. NO one else hears me on the other platforms, maybe not them same vibes. love you all.
11:12 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Missunderstoodcw in this post can reply
Susan Hackler @suehack
05 October, 11:42
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Since I'm not on TS, what narrative are they fighting for?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
05 October, 12:12
In response Susan Hackler to her Publication
its a lynbro vs flynnbro and we the media thing. im still trying to figure it out. but my concern was the banning, which peaked my interest. the battle is now breb and his crew on telegram and the 3 stars on TS. all the world is a stage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396