Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply
Alexandra Neve @Alex
06 October, 02:59
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
06 October, 02:55

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 October, 12:57
Music to my ears!

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
05 October, 09:57
Time to take out the trash!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 October, 12:46
Good for our Canadian brothers and sisters!!! PRAY!

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 October, 12:45
Good for our Canadian brothers and sisters!!! PRAY!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 11:37
Thank you. I have been up all night just to catch up on everything that is happening. Lots of awesome news ... I do believe it is really happening.. Praying..

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
05 October, 11:16
The Canadian People r so special...💙