Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Holy cow! President Trump increased his followers on Truth Social from 3 to 58, he added ‘55’. @vincentkennedy

Drop 55:
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.
10:08 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
07 October, 10:15
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
XRP = 58
XRP IS The Trump Card? 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
07 October, 09:06
Loud and Clear!!! Let's goooooooo!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
07 October, 07:59
🙌🏻🙌🏻Thank you so much for sharing this! Praying and Armoring up, but I am so excited too! We were born for right now-I feel it. 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙏🏻💛

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 October, 06:39

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
07 October, 01:18
🙏🙏🙏

07 October, 01:14
VK, Shutdown coming due to scare event?

07 October, 01:05
STORM COMING. ⚡️⚡️⚡️
WARNING.

07 October, 01:04
Buckle up, buttercups - it's about to get bumpy!

o7

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
07 October, 12:00
So frustrating Truth Social is not open to the entire world!

06 October, 10:55
Took my hubby to dinner for his birthday and came back to VK posting my ‘storm’ drop from yesterday. I thought I waa incorrect. @vincentkennedy you made my whole week brother. That’s a drop I have been waiting years for. Thank you and God bless. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🤗🤗🤗

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 October, 06:40
🤩

Sanctity Seeker1111 @SanctitySKR1111
06 October, 09:51
Interesting that DJT is back on Twitter... and tomorrow is Friday 10/7 = 17 or "107"....

Maria. Liv. @maria07
06 October, 10:06
In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication
👀He is not, False the real one is still not up and running🙏🙂

06 October, 10:48
In response Sanctity Seeker1111 to her Publication
I looked and do not see Trump

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
06 October, 09:24
😁🙌

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
06 October, 09:19
5:5

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
05 October, 10:41
Great catch!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 10:25
JFK Jr- 55
5x5- Radio signal received loud and clear. 🇺🇸

05 October, 10:25
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
5:5 My friend. :)

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 October, 10:23
if you look its alot of news he is telling us to watch the news something coming!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
05 October, 10:22
17 was dan the man.;)