Only people mentioned by lilbaker in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 October, 02:48
In response Sharon Yak to her Publication
Homeschool if you can!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
05 October, 02:18
Planet earth
Vs
Devils planet
RUNNNNNN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 October, 02:01
In your face with it the whole time!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
05 October, 12:28
😐😑🤨🤯

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
05 October, 11:04
I remember being taught that there were riots when public school becane compulsory in the US but I can't seem to find one shred of evidence of this now. my grandparents said that the people wanted their kids to stay home and work on the farm and at the family businesses.

AngeryOldDude @AngeryOldDude
05 October, 10:55
all i can say is WOW nice find

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
05 October, 10:07
Growing up, our elementary, middle and high school were known as the 'Blue Devils' - makes some sense - always thought it was odd.