Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Getting back to "The Book of Enoch". Did anyone try to recreate his journey or Earth as described on the book?
08:43 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
05 October, 07:09
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The Book of Enoch is a very valable book to learn history and coming outcomes and current war facts.
Will clear the air on a whole lot of fake news...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
05 October, 01:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
05 October, 12:01
here is the Only thing necessary for eternal life: Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shall be saved. No vibes, no syncretism, nothing else. Jesus was was crucified, dead and buried, rose from the dead. Very simple, so stop all this other b.s.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 October, 11:04
Perhaps we need to Ask Juan O’Savin, he always knows soamething about everything!!! (not sure who he really is though 🥸).

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 October, 11:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Yeah, I kind a lost respect for Juan O Savin. He knows a lot, can't deny that, just intel part seems to be off.

Ange Love @LoveM
05 October, 09:47
It’s been on my heart to dig into more🙏🏻

Redstar ReDsTaR @Redstar
05 October, 09:25
this book? … if you know the answers tell us please, cause its mind boggling.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
05 October, 09:46
In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
05 October, 09:15
I need to go buy the book of Enoch

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
05 October, 09:26
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Since you'll already be in the E section, maybe Esther too. "The Flip". An "On" Up.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
05 October, 08:52
No not yet. I have done it with the journey of Odyseus ... That also brought great insights. That's what I expect from Enoch's journey... Thank you!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 October, 08:55
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
I downloaded it but have not began reading yet.
will be best part of 10 days of darkness...
i got a LOT of catching up do do there