The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Oh Boy!!! Here we gooooooooooooooooooo... Let's DO THIS!!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💥
08:37 AM - Oct 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
07 October, 03:11
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
is there a hearing date set? Thanks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 October, 04:33
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
Not that I am aware of, there was a date set on a lawsuit for Oct 27th but I don't think it is for this one..
Either one "They are FOOKED"😂🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
05 October, 10:28

Ben Carson @drBenCarson
05 October, 04:02
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
🛒https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 October, 11:33

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 October, 11:30
m OO re vs Harper🤨🧐

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 October, 10:38