Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
05 February, 11:27
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
worldwide media capture or just USA?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 11:32
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
I listened to Charlie Ward and Robert Steele the other day and they said that the international community is not wanting to work with the world EBS, just the West. But lets see what habbens

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Atreides @Terrible_Resolve
VETT YOUR SOURCES. Charlie Ward, Simon Parkes, Robert Steele don't know SHIT. They are hacks and grifters. We just have been handed a shit sandwich.
11:39 AM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Terrible_Resolve in this post can reply
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
05 February, 11:48
In response Paul Atreides to his Publication
Of course. But I have also found that the bigger account anons fight with each other and that doesn't bow well with little guys like me who have been following for the last year or two. I listen to light workers and also seers and also read the drops. I research world events and put it all together myself to understand things that may be in play. Anyone with less than tolerance for eachother and shuts down others IMO still not up to the very vibrations that they can possibly be. This is stressful for eveyone. We must understand that. I come from a very dark family background that sees all