Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
05 February, 11:31
@Administrator Hey Koba, you may already know this, but twit is now censoring links to AU...that didn't take long :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Donna Corn @Ddmason
05 February, 01:13
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
This is hitting hard for me today. One of my children has decided she can't be associated with me. Most of my family just thinks I'm batshit crazy and none of the things I've been telling them could be real. I can accept the crazy label, because time will tell. But to lose a child over it is an unbelievable pain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
05 February, 01:18
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
Stay strong young lady. I continue to lose friends and family members also. Your daughter will soon look up to you as a hero mom for standing up for your beliefs. It will be a strong lesson for her.

Yolande Inanna @InannaYolande
05 February, 01:23
In response Donna Corn to her Publication
I'm sorry for you. Be compassionate and patient, she'll come back to you

GREGORY TODD @GQT
05 February, 01:07
Highest honor - 👍

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
05 February, 01:05
LOVE THIS! Will wear it proudly!🙌😁🇺🇸

Phillip Harbin @PTHarbinger1Q1
05 February, 01:04

Behind Enemy Lines Quinn @CuriosityQ
05 February, 01:00
Heil Twitler survivors
Bravo snd well done patriots 🇺🇸