Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 October, 08:57
Donald Trump Jr.
DonaldJTrumpJr
"How about we get every single Floridian back into their homes and back to normal before we send one more cent to the Ukraine?πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ "

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
04 October, 09:18
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The massive devastation we have here is so overwhelming and heartbreaking. When I lived on the east coast and we got slammed with Andrew I didn't think I'd ever witnee another cane more ferocious or destructive....until Ian told Florida Man "hold my beer" πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
πŸ™πŸ˜”I'm so sorry you're going through all that... God bless you and all affected and bring you all that you need and more!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
09:36 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
04 October, 09:55
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank You Fren, SW FL is trashed and many folks are beat down but we're not broken, Thank God and those good souls for all the incoming helpπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 October, 10:00
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ