Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
Donald Trump Jr.
DonaldJTrumpJr
"How about we get every single Floridian back into their homes and back to normal before we send one more cent to the Ukraine?πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ "
08:57 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
04 October, 09:18
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
The massive devastation we have here is so overwhelming and heartbreaking. When I lived on the east coast and we got slammed with Andrew I didn't think I'd ever witnee another cane more ferocious or destructive....until Ian told Florida Man "hold my beer" πŸ˜­πŸ’”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 October, 09:36
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ˜”I'm so sorry you're going through all that... God bless you and all affected and bring you all that you need and more!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 October, 09:37
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
πŸ™β€πŸ™

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
04 October, 09:08
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
DO IT‼️