Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 October, 09:38
please pray for a family friend who did not wake up today.
she is in a severe coma and no reason for this that doctors can think of.
jab? :(

my boyfriend told me i am the only one he knows who can work miracles through prayers.

please pray with me for this nice lady, she is 70 .
thank you♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 October, 08:57
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
she woke up this morning after my morning prayer
i asked jesus if he could wake her up i got goosebumps as an answer that was a yes.

another miracle witnessed 🙌 🙏

just believe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Head is in my hands right now, I'm crying, as you must have been. God is so incredibly good to us. When you share your prayer requests, we can all feel a part of this family, and then we can rejoice at how God has answered with such love. Thank you Patriot, and God Bless.❤️
09:33 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
04 October, 09:39
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
yes its truly amazing. my morning prayer was powerful today i had goosebumps whenever i asked Jesus a question and lots of tears shed while praying for everyone who needs my prayers. i knew she was waking up after that conversation with Jesus, i felt it and believed. Jesus promised me he would wake her today. 😀❤ what a miracle

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
04 October, 09:46
Thank you so much for sharing Patriot.

Perhaps the goal for many of us here on AU, who have been wondering wht our role is during this time; is to be the prayer warriors that we can be. I know that God is leading me to pray for every single request I see here or on TG or in real life. God uses us, we just have to ask him how, he knows what our gifts are and wants us to feel strong and useful. God bless you dear Patriot. So happy for you and fam tonight!🙏