_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
04 October, 06:29
why aren't other so called "big name brand" anons on AU?

why do you not see anyone like that on here at all?

whats so different about AU that they wouldn't even create an account and at the very least make an appearance?

Is anon up just another digital chicken coop?
do you think we are turkeys?

I know ill probably get hate mail for that one,
but its a legit bunch of questions ..

everyone here is awake or at the very least,
enough to know whats up ..

why do you think we are we here?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
04 October, 08:38
In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication
Well...for starters "Big Name Brands" are what destroyed social media in the first place Those names/presences are always attached to commercial operations in some contractual way...notice the lack of ads here? Where there is no profit there is no "Big Name Brands" so...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
agreed ..
tho i think it would funny for a minute if AU had ads, what would they promote i wonder ;)

"Vibe out frens"
"get your ground on"
etc ;)
08:44 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by _Z_D21_ in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
05 October, 03:15
Here on AU, it would bee like : We wanted to advertise with:
Free hugs and truth booms every day at 10 am, at the local library, KEEK

Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 October, 12:04
...seems way too "local city park old man bench" kind of feel rather than a typical chat platform and is what draws the majority here. A place we came for breathing room from the commercial world to.