CYBERNINJA_1961 @CYBERNINJA_1961
04 October, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 05:58
In response CYBERNINJA_1961 to his Publication
no buy,no sell zone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 06:36
In response memes matter to her Publication
What are we doing here folks?????
Are we going to sit back and allow them to destroy everyone of GOD's creations and all of our food?????

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 06:39
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
,and this is why many larger production farms/crops have been burned... sabotasje, and i think its us, who are taking out [them]

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I hope you're right. I am afraid to eat or drink at this point.
06:44 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 06:49
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I am sure all this has been going on since the 50' and that we all nano cyborgs at this point
When I gathered where I am, I activated what I call the lotus effect, not knowing Jesus led the way
,but it works like this: you close your eyes, rest, tuck your chin in slightly, picture a lotus, it grows in muddy Waters but its clean
You are the lotus
All dirt repells off
Bless the water as Jesus gave you that authority
,from here I still manage my journey so to speak,but I am protected,annointed and I firmly believe that.
If I fail to keep faith,i fall ill to from being here something something