CYBERNINJA_1961 @CYBERNINJA_1961
04 October, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
04 October, 06:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
It is impossible for every person to raise their own livestock and grow their own food. What is the point of living in a world where everything is poisoned? Time to pray for the asteroid to hit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 06:52
In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
A friend rented land for his one cow he baught as a test
I baught meat from him
Best grassfed marbaled meat i ever had

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 06:36
What are we doing here folks?????
Are we going to sit back and allow them to destroy everyone of GOD's creations and all of our food?????

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 06:38
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
no

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 06:39
,and this is why many larger production farms/crops have been burned... sabotasje, and i think its us, who are taking out [them]

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 October, 06:34
If Patriots are in Control, this makes zero sense to me.

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 06:37
Patriots are in control,but [they] established theyre institutions all ova!!! we took the tippety out, and weaving out the swamp,is taking it time, fight fight fight, have won see? is what I think atleast

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
04 October, 06:17
My garden is 4 metres X 4 metres, I have a small allotment as well which is about 5 metres x 5 metres (about a mile away)

I can grow but not enough to live by any measure.

We dont have acres of land each over here.

memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 06:29
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
I have space,but lacking funds to do anything.
I think to organize is whats being demanded of us