Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Ben Carson @realBenCarson
06 October, 03:47
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://rb.gy/9en91r

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
05 October, 11:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
05 October, 12:51
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
From February 22, 2022
"Explosive evidence on Gavin Newsom is coming down the pipe as you would say. Yes, he is about to take a major fall from a major slip of the tongue. The hour of Truth is here and will set the captives free."

https://www.jgminternation...

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
05 October, 12:59
In response Sal Redmon to her Publication
I would like to put my hands....oh, never mind!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 October, 11:41
And 100% of them weren't from "covid"

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
05 October, 09:21
I swear that those vaccines changed peoples personalities, people who got the vaccines seem to be more full of rage,

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
05 October, 11:55
In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication
Holy Smokes!!! We have three close, over 60, all vaxxed and boosted, male friends that are now, in a constant state of rage and when speaking with others, they are seeing the same thing in their friends and family members. #SomethingIsOff 😬

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
05 October, 09:01
I wonder how many of them lastly said, "I am grateful to be fully vaccinated and received two booster shots. I recommend everyone get vaccina--.............."

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
05 October, 08:55
I believe it! I am a RN working in the field. The COVID patients in the hospital have been double Vaxxed and boosted yet still with COVID. The reason you get a Tetanus shot or Polio Vaccine is to prevent from getting it right?😳 Exactly!