CYBERNINJA_1961 @CYBERNINJA_1961
04 October, 05:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
04 October, 05:58
In response CYBERNINJA_1961 to his Publication
no buy,no sell zone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
04 October, 06:17
In response memes matter to her Publication
My garden is 4 metres X 4 metres, I have a small allotment as well which is about 5 metres x 5 metres (about a mile away)

I can grow but not enough to live by any measure.

We dont have acres of land each over here.

memes matter @NoComment
I have space,but lacking funds to do anything.
I think to organize is whats being demanded of us
06:29 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
04 October, 07:22
In response memes matter to her Publication
Yeah, you're right.

Glad you have space, learn no-dig concepts and concentrate on crops for your zone.

Ainhoa Aspyn @AinhoaAspyn
04 October, 07:26
I’m making over $37k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true.
This is where i started… http://Www.NetJob1.com

memes matter @NoComment
05 October, 04:09
I have til now, drilled for water, and found water 91 meters down(!)they say I have water for 5 lifetimes
I had no blackwater system i. e toilett
So my nabour and I share a large Odin systems tank, and now have indoor water toiletts😂
There are a few cottages in this area and we all doing the same thing,hardly organized. There is one bible group...
Norwegians are programmed to do everything one self if you want the job well done,so i find organizing hard as trust is an issue