Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 October, 05:01
⚡️ Today, the latest weapons of the Russian Federation were used for the first time. Glows were in Belgorod and Moscow Peresvet - a complex of Russian laser weapons. Refers to the types of weapons based on new physical principles. The complex can “dazzle all satellite reconnaissance systems of a potential enemy in orbits up to 1.5 thousand kilometers.

Archangel Special Forces

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
04 October, 05:16
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
That is natural light reflection from ice crystals in the air, called "light pillars". The color comes from street lamps or other lamps on city area. The light reflects from every ice crystal between the vuewer and the light source, it only appears to shoot up. It has to be and old pic, or they have very cold air from north wind already. I have seen those every winter and pohotographed them with professionals for years. There's nothing in this photo to convince me it's anything else. Such an ordinary cold windless day's sight. https://atoptics.co.uk/hal...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I've taken video of them too and seen more rare shapes too. This is ordinary and common. Another pic: https://atoptics.co.uk/hal...
05:20 PM - Oct 04, 2022
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Earthling2 in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
04 October, 05:24
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Check the replies on this topic. This didn't happen in Russia before. So it's a pretty strange whatever it is.

04 October, 05:32
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It happens in every cold country. That website I linked is a good read. I know personally. Atmospheric phenomena are not everyone's hobby and hard to believe for those who don't live in cold climate or have not payed attention on winter nights.