Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
My guess is that now that Elon has publically exposed Twitter’s many shortcomings, he can now move onto Plan B and fixed the Blue Bird.
02:44 PM - Oct 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Aga Gie @AgaG
05 October, 02:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
To fix Twitter Elon needs to cancel all bots and anonymous accounts. Who will agree on this? This is not good business model...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iam Mie @iammiele
05 October, 12:18
ah, blue bird buses...remember those?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 October, 11:49
👇|| ☠️||👇

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 October, 11:42
😂

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 October, 03:48
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Good point!

Nunya Business @AAug22
04 October, 10:44
I was just locked out AGAIN after liking a Catturd tweet. I broke no rules nor received an email stating I broke any rules. They demand a phone number to verify to let me back in but I don't have one attached to my account & I will NEVER give them one so I have to wait for someone to let me back in....once I was locked out for 6 months before anyone responded saying I was flagged as a spam account!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 October, 06:21
Looks like [they] are scrambling to destroy the evidence…..now you know how many of your followers were bots

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
04 October, 04:43
Been suspended to read only for a year and half all for just blocking bots over 3000 lol funny how you notice a pattern. If he just cancels the Ai bots it wouldn’t take a day to see the real majority after reinstating accounts that are suspended. Go Elon. There are way way more good people than bad.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
04 October, 04:29
Twitter Edit Tweet Feature Now Rolling Out to Blue Subscribers in These Countries
Twitter on Monday said a feature to edit tweets is being rolled out to those subscribing to its Blue service in Australia, Canada and New Zealand.

The tool will let users edit a tweet up to five times within 30 minutes of initially posting, Twitter said.
An icon looking like a slanted pen or pencil will indicate that a tweet has been edited, and a "version history" will be available to show what was changed, Twitter said.

Tesla Chief Executive Elon Musk, who is locked in a lawsuit with Twitter over his effort to break his $44 billion (roughly Rs. 3.5 lakh crore) deal to buy the global social media site, had backed an edit button shortly before the company said in April it was studying the change.

An aim of the tweak is that "Tweeting will feel more approachable and less stressful," Twitter said while testing the feature.
for more news visit www.2yodoindia.com

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
04 October, 04:19
Would love to get my 3 axed accounts back!

LeLe John @Grace1125
04 October, 09:25
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
only three 😂😂😂😉🥰

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
04 October, 03:52
Last two years I am by suspending only an Twitter reader. The place for direct/quick news. Todays the trolling is big and I have to slalom to find my way.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 October, 03:37
Nana doesn't think that the Q team ever planned to destroy America's corporate infrastructure but to repair it and make it work properly, hence, 1000's of CEOs removed to preserve jobs and continuity.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 October, 03:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have had same thought Nana✨ makes sense.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
04 October, 03:32
Buck up little bluebird. Our best days are yet to come!

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
04 October, 02:50
Restore Accounts